What we've achieved since 2013
Under the current plan we’ve continued to deliver services and facilities to the community, with an 87% satisfaction rating achieved in 2017.
- $35.6 million on roads
- $2.7 million on footpaths
- $133 million on capital works overall
We’ve completed special projects
- A new swim and fitness centre at Bicentennial Park, West Pymble
- Three new sportsfields and a new 18 hole golf course at North Turramurra Recreation Area
- A state of the art synthetic soccer field in Lindfield
- New parks & playgrounds at Killara, Turramurra, St Ives and Wahroonga
- Renewed and upgraded parks and sporting facilities across Ku-ring-gai
- New events attracting 200,000 visitors a year
- An Access & Disability Plan to promote inclusion
- Alternative power sources at Gordon library saving up to 70% in energy use
- New land use and planning controls
- Major plans for the redevelopment of Turramurra and Lindfield local centres
- A free program of events and workshops for local businesses.
We now need to review what is important for the long term future of Ku-ring-gai – and this is where we need your help.